At Skinner Transfer Corporation, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We provide a comprehensive medical, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance package for employees and their families. We are always looking for qualified over the road drivers.
We also know the importance and need for qualified office and maintenance personnel to keep our trucks productive and profitable. Our use of the latest computer and satellite technology requires continuous training of our employees. If you are interested in a growing company that offers the latest technology with all of the advantages of a small town, come join us. An outstanding employee culture makes Skinner Transfer Corp. a great company to work for.
We have immediate openings for Drivers at Skinner Transfer Corp. If you would like to join our team, please fill out the online application.
Benefits for Drivers
- Weekly home time
- Weekly Settlements (honest and straightforward)
- $55,000 average per year
- Paid per mile (PC Miler Practical)
- 99% no-touch freight
- Hazmat loads pay an additional $0.05 per mile
- Hazmat endorsement paid an additional $0.005 per mile for all miles
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal days
- Paid $20,000 life insurance plan
- Benefit package includes health, dental, vision, disability and supplemental life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Minimum age – 23 years old
- Must possess a valid class A CDL preferably with HazMat endorsement
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and drug screening
- Must pass DOT road test
- Must have a stable work history
- Must have a good driving record
- No SERIOUS traffic violations: OWI, Reckless Driving, ETC
- No more than 2 accidents in the last 3 years